1. You affirm that you are a law professor, university professor, or other brick-and-mortar educator, that you are teaching criminal law and/or procedure, and that your registration information is complete and correct.
2. You agree not to share your account information, or access to the website or its materials, with anyone else.
3. You agree that the materials on the website may be downloaded and displayed only by you and solely for non-commercial educational purposes in a law class.
4. You agree that the materials on the website may not be downloaded, displayed, distributed, or otherwise used for any other purposes.
5. The materials offered on the website are believed to be in the public domain or are offered solely for fair use. However, neither the website nor its webmaster(s) warrant the legality of using any materials on the website for any purpose. In downloading, displaying, or using any materials on the website for any purpose, you agree to hold harmless the website and its webmaster(s) for your actions.
6. If you believe any materials on the website infringe your copyright, please contact the webmaster to resolve your claim.
7. In applying for an account, you provide personal information such as your name, institutional affiliation, and email address. All of this information is retained and displayed in the website’s member directory. If you display a public photograph on the Web bio for which you provide a URL, that photograph may also be added to and displayed in the website’s member directory. You have the option of contributing to the website though comments and other functionality; should you choose to do so, that information will be stored, displayed, and retained for purposes of enriching the website and its user experience. If you would like to see what information the website has stored about you, please contact the webmaster.